Thursday, July 28, 2011

I'm Back

After roughly 4 weeks spent mostly out of town, i'm back. And boy, let me tell you, it was refreshing to spend some time away. In addition to unplugging from this blog, I also deleted my facebook profile (a change that I may continue indefinitely).

During my time away, one of my favorite finds was the film "The Red Violin." It's been a while since I watched a good film and I must say, this one is worth a watch. I'll try to post a review soon, although I can't make any promises given my recent departure... So, for the meantime, here's a quote:

"What do you do when the thing you most wanted, so perfect, just comes?..." -Charles Morritz

This film ties in well with a few themes i've been meditating on lately, so i'm excited to share more soon.

0 comments: