Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Time for a Refresh

I've had this blog for years and while its themes still resonate deeply with my core, it's time for me to step into a new domain. As I kick off another quarter of design school and as part of a larger personal rebranding effort, i'm launching a new lifestyle blog entitled "Southern Indie." This blog will be less an information catchall and more an outpouring of some of my reflections on life as a small town southerner turned big city lover. Southern Indie won't house posts pertaining to all of my many interests, as did this blog, but it will focus on a growing theme in efforts to center and refocus my efforts as a writer.

I've enjoyed the past few years here at Passionately Alive, and look forward to this new beginning.

Meanwhile, you can check out the early prototype of Southern Indie here, and follow me on Twitter @southernindie. Hope to see you around soon!

Cheers and with lots of love, R

0 comments: